Interesting link from Richard M. Stallman:
Why does Apple do manufacturing
in China rather than the US?
This article criticizes Apple's immediate reason. Looking more
deeply, I can suggest underlying reasons to criticize too.
- Because Apple is greedy and unscrupulous, and has no loyalty
- to any country. (It is a big corporation.)
- Because of "free trade" treaties that enable the unscrupulous and
- to use sweatshops in China or elsewhere.
- Because the corporations dominated the US government since before
Wow. that article is harsh, but has some interesting points.
Just wanted to let you know.
|Image via Wikipedia|